Loab Law S.L.
Loab Law S.L. has appropriated this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible:Loab Law S.L.
- CIF: B67245936
- Email: email@example.com
- Address:Avenida Diagonal, 468, 6th A Barcelona
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the processing of data from "Web Users and Subscribers". For the processing of user data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we periodically review our lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to ensure confidentiality.We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- Contact form
- Account registration form
- Face-to-face business visits
- Direct calls
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request rectification
- Request your download from our database
- Requesting the limitation of your treatment
- Opposing treatment
Data subjects may access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data.Loab Law S.L. will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Interested parties will also be entitled to effective judicial guardianship and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the treatment of personal data concerning it violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Contact form: In this case, we request the following personal data: First and last name, E-mail, Prefix and phone number, Locality, Country and comment, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when submitting the form.
- Account Registration Form: We request username, email, password, shipping address, and billing address to manage registration and purchase. You will be required for contact and payment details. There are other purposes by which we treat your personal data:
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Loab Law S.L. will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Web Users and subscribers. Loab Law S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Sending emails for contact purposes
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The categories of data being processed are identifying data. Categories of specially protected data are Not covered.
How long will we keep your data? The personal data provided will be kept:
Until your unsubscribe is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.loab-abogados.com, it shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.loab-abogados.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.loab-abogados.com be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymised, so it will not be collected by Google.
Gmail.This service stores messages sent by users for contact purposes.
Browsing the www.loab-abogados.com may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.This website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics:
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track users ' movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data Secrecy and Security:
www.loab-abogados.com undertakes in the use and processing of the personal included data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel fully and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.loab-abogados.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnation of the Internet and therefore the breach of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Loab Law S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by us to process the customer's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon notification of Loab Law S.L., you must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.loab-abogados.com exonerating Loab Law S.L., from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the Contact or Courses and Events form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by informing Loab Law S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This reversal shall in no case be retroactive.
Loab Law S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Loab Law S.L. will announce on this page the changes made reasonably in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.loab-abogados.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, www.loab-abogados.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Loab Law S.L.
What are they and what do we use them for?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, etc. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or his/her computer, to the point, as the case may be, of being able to recognize it.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agilely and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help website managers improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Browsing this portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- Performance-enhancing cookies
This type of cookies retains your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit our portal and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties. In the case of e-commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
- Statistical analysis cookies Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use that users make of our services. Thanks to this we can study the navigation of our website, and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Registration cookies
When you register on our website, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies remain as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences in our portal.
- Other third-party cookies
Some of our pages may install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use is links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
- How do I set my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your internet browser options. In the event that you block them, certain services that need their use may not be available to you.
In compliance with European Regulations 2016/679, Protection of personal data (GDPR) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Loab Law S.L. informs Users, that a profile has been created on the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube with the main purpose of giving information and advertising its products and services.
Loab Law S.L.
Avenida Diagonal, 468 6th A 08006 Barcelona
The User has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by Loab Law S.L., thus showing interest in the information that is published on the Network. By joining our website, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social network at any time, as well as configure his profile to guarantee his privacy.
Loab Law S.L. processes the public information of the User, especially his/her contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself and is not incorporated into any file.
With regard to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and which may be exercised before Loab Law S.L., you must take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about his specific personal and processing data that Loab Law S.L. has made or makes, as well as the information available about the origin of this data and the communications made or provided for them. This right will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information from Users' profiles.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the data subject to change the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of Loab Law S.L. (For example, delete comments published in the profile itself). Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to delete the Personal Data of the User, except as provided for in other applicable laws that determine the obligation to keep them, in a timely way. Such a right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking the profile to which it is attached.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease the processing thereof by Loab Law S.L. As in the right of cancellation, you can exercise, for example, by unlinking the profile to which you are attached.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must meet the following requirements:
- Presentation of a letter addressed to Loab Law S.L., at Avenida Diagonal, 468, 6o A, 08006, Barcelona or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The letter sent by the data subject requesting the financial year must meet the following legal requirements:
- Name, surname of the interested party and copy of the ID. In exceptional cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing it, as well as the document accreditation of representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced provided that identity is established by any other means valid in law.
- Request to make the request. If you do not reference a specific file, you will be provided with all the information you have with your personal data. If you request information from a particular file, only the information in this file. If you request information relating to a third party it can never be provided. If you request it by phone you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed of how you can do so and the address to which you must send it. You will never be given information over the phone.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of signatory
- Documents accreditation of the request that is made.
- The interested party must use any means to prove the sending and receipt of the application.
Using the profile
Loab Law S.L. will perform the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the User's profile of all that information already published on the
Loab Law S.L.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Page status updates to be posted to the User's profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete content that they are no longer interested in and restrict with whom they share their connections; therefore you will need to access your privacy settings.
The User, once attached to the page of Loab Law S.L., may publish in the latter, comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, Loab Law S.L. reserves the right to immediately remove the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the User.
Loab Law S.L. will not be responsible for the contents freely published by a User.
The User must keep in mind that his/her publications will be known to other users, so he/she is also primarily responsible for his/her privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by Loab Law S.L. but will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
Loab Law S.L. reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the United User can participate on its page. The bases of each of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for this purpose, will be published on it, always complying with the LSSICE and any other rules that apply to it.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or manage, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Loab Law S.L. will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if you decide to process your contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always comply with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSICE.
It is not considered advertising to recommend to other Users the page of Loab Law S.L. that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.