Administrative Law is the branch of public law that contains the legal regime of the activity of public administrations, as well as the regulation of relations between them and citizens in their capacity as users of public services or as collaborators of the administration for the provision of the same. Administrative law is an autonomous branch within the legal system, so the conflicts in which this right is applicable must resolve specialized courts, such as those that make up the contentious-administrative jurisdictional order.
LOAB Lawyers is highly specialized in the Areas of Urban Law, Health, Protection of personal data and Public Function. Our services in this area include:
- Administrative and Contentious Procedure – Administrative.
- Patrimonial responsibility of the Public Administrations.
- Penalty procedures.
- Licenses and authorizations.
- Public contracting.
- Administrative concessions.
- Comprehensive advice to Public Administrations, companies and individuals.